Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello Again

It’s been months since my last post, disappointed? Yes! Surprised? No. I always have a hard time sticking to what I start, and I was easily discouraged once I saw so much time was passing by and I was not writing any post. Since the main purpose of starting this blog was to keep an account our life, I decided to sum up some of the main events since my last post in one. Although many events were worthy of their own post, I will sum them all up in one, and start fresh and consistent with my post from now on (cross my fingers).
Anniversary
August 7 marked Oscar and my second wedding anniversary. I was a little under the weather so we stayed home and celebrated together.

NY trip
Oscar and I went to NY for Labor Day/ My Birthday; there we met with the Hoffmann’s and the Huicis. We toured the city, ate, and saw many of the great things NYC has to offer. It was a great trip, but at the end of the day I was glad to go back home to Miami.




Halloween
Oscar had to work on Halloween so we didn’t really do much. We did however get a costume for Millie. She was the cutest Turtle/dog I have ever seen. Judge for yourself.



Thanksgiving
This year for Thanksgiving we headed over to my in laws house. We spent a great day with them, ate delicious food, and we also got to see Oscars' sister Amy that was visiting from Washington.

Brothers’ Graduation
During December it was my Big Bros' Graduation. We celebrated after the ceremony with a small family and friends gathering. I’m very happy and proud of my brother for his achievement and look forward to what is in store for him.



Christmas
Christmas 2011 was an exciting one; we had all the family together. My mom came from Colombia and we were able to spend Christmas with her. We all got together at my sisters place and had good time with each other company. I almost forgot, and eating a lot of yummy food!





New Years
New years we spent some time with Oscar’s family. We went over their house had a nice dinner, some fireworks, and counted down to 2012.


Oscar's Flying Lesson
Oscar has always been into aviation and one of the things he would really like to do is be a pilot. He got the opportunity to take a lesson, and I was lucky to be in the back seat as he learned, some might not think that's so lucky. the instructor walked Oscar through a take off, I must admit it was a bit scary but so worth it. It was so much fun to be on the plane and the view was absolutely beautiful. 


The past months since my previous post have been a good, and I’m looking forward to what the future holds.


XOXO,
  Val

No comments: