Monday, July 11, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Oscar and I purchased our first SLR camera, Nikon D3000.  Over the past few months we have attempted to learn how to use it properly, with little success. Our goal is to become masters of photography, okay I might be exaggerating.
We ordered a few cool gadgets for the camera that hopefully can help us, and make photography more fun, I don’t know how much more fun since I already love to take pictures of everything.
we've attempted to learn how to combine shutter speed along with aperture to achieve the picture we want. I'm always looking for opportunities to take pictures. I Love how a picture can freeze time, and anything that happened at that moment is captured in one frame.

Items Bought:  
Fish Eye Lens (did not like it as much as I thought I would)
Filter Kit - UV filter, CPL Filter, FL-D Filter
Close-Up Macro Lens Kit ( These are great for close-ups)




                     xo, Val


No comments: