Monday, April 2, 2012

Sun-N-Fun

This past Friday Oscar and I drove to Orlando to go to the Sun-N-Fun Air show. Saturday Morning, along with Jonathan and Kimberly Hoffmann, we drove about an hour to Lakeland Linder Airport where the air show was taking place. I had been to an air show in Miami, but this one was much larger. The air show was a lot of fun, and as with any outing the food was great.
The company was great too; it’s always enjoyable when we can spend time with Jonathan and Kim.  They are always so caring and great friends!

Oscar had so much fun, no matter how many times he sees an airplane he is always excited. I love it when we can do something together that he is so passionate about.  It’s great to see him in awe.

I love the air show not only for how spectacular the pilots can maneuver the aircrafts but for how patriotic the event is and makes me feel.  The loud sound the airplane leaves behind as it passes by, the sound that is so strong you can actually feel it in your body, that sound and feeling translates to the effort and sacrifice our troops give overseas. I’m so thankful and blessed that I live in this great nation, even with all the things that could be better, I still love this country.

Sun-N-Fun air show was a great experience; I can’t wait to go to another air show again. 

No comments: