Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Bloom

When Oscar and I first moved into our apartment, I decided to go ahead and plant some flowers. I love plants for the home, growing up my mom would always have flowers inside the house, and I loved how much it beautified the home. So, I bough a few plant pots some soil, and seeds. It all started out well, my plants grew, the flowers bloomed… but then I always end up killing them. The plants lasted about a month and then they just withered away and died, I tried this with 3 plants. After reading Daylins’ post Convolvuluses a few weeks ago I was really  motivated to plant some flowers again. About 3 weeks ago I bought some new seeds, and planted them. I’m happy to say that I already have flowers, I’m still waiting for the third plant to grow (this one was planted a week and a half after the others)

I hope that this time around I’m able to keep my plants alive for a long time. I can’t wait to have a house and fill my backyard with flowers. I love having them around!






2 comments:

Daylin said...

Beautiful! How did yours' bloom so fast?! Mine are getting bigger and taller but no flowers yet!

Valentina Trochez said...

I think it’s the Miami weather, so if you want your plants to grow you must come to Miami! I think its actually the type of plant because there was a fourth one I planted and that one has barely grown.