Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crepe Wreath

This past weekend I decided to make a wreath. I was inspired by a coffee wreath  shown in one of the blogs I read Nesting Place. I had seen others made out of Crepe paper but in rose form, I didn't think Oscar would appreciate the roses much so i went with twisted crepe paper. What makes crepe paper really good for this project is that you can find it in nearly every color.
I added a special accent on mine "Families are Forever" and hung it in the entrance to our home.
To view the instructions click on the Link Crepe Wreath !



xo, Val

4 comments:

Daylin said...

Nice. Good job!

Valentina Trochez said...

Thanks!

Kimberly and Jonathan said...

Yay! I can post!
Super cute! I love the wreath tutorial! I am so going to try it especially for the holidays. JULY 4th!!
Thank you for sharing!!!! :)

Valentina Trochez said...

:) I'm making one for 4th of July too. I have an idea for it. I'll post it once I do it!