Thursday, March 17, 2011

Museums on us

Not many people are aware of the wonderful program Bank of America has for any card holder, whether it be credit or debit. The first weekend (Saturday & Sunday) of every month, you can go to museums, galleries, etc… for free. Here is the link the official website    http://museums.bankofamerica.com/ Click on the link, choose your state and city, and eligible museums are listed.  The first weekend of March Oscar and I went to The Museum of Discovery and Science in FT. Lauderdale.
I'm a bit of a nerd so I always enjoys visiting museums, although Oscar was a little skeptical about going I think he had the most fun out of the two. They had a great aviation exhibit which Oscar enjoyed very much. I just truly love when we can go on a date thats different, no movies or dinner (although I enjoy both). So, if you have Bank of America definitely worth a try, its free after all!


No comments: