Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Endeavour

I’ve always loved music, but to my misfortune I have never been very talented in the music department. I tried playing the guitar while I was in high school, Complete Failure.  After years of wishing I was one of those people who can just listen to a song and then play it right away without ever rehearsing it, I decided to stop dreaming.  No, I’m not giving up. On the contrary I’ve bought a keyboard, and will now attempt to learn to play it. How successful will I be? I can't answer that yet. Luckily the UPS guy showed up with a great surprised today…. My new Casio keyboard! =) I will try to keep the blog updated with my progress, maybe one day I'll even post a video. As for now, I’ll stop writing so I can get to learning!

Wish me luck...



No comments: