I’ve always loved arts & crafts; I think this can probably be attributed to my mom’s very crafty influence. I wish I was half as crafty and inventive as she is, maybe one day. Walking through stores I started seeing very cute Easter trees where you hang the Easter eggs from and fill them up with candy. They make a cute decorating piece. I had seen a few, but never seemed to like them fully, so I decided to make my own with all the different elements that I liked combined into one.
I didn’t want to spend much on this, so I decided to check out the dollar store first to see what supplies I could find there. Much to my surprise, I was able to find everything I needed there, for under $10.
Here is a picture of the materials before and the after Easter Tree.
It was really fun to do; doing crafts is a great way to unwind from a stressful day.

No comments:
Post a Comment