At 5 o'clock on Thursday evening Oscar and I grabbed our
stuff and headed to Orlando, to celebrate Kim's birthday. We were excited to get away but also because
we would be spending time with the Hoffmann's.
We arrived at Orlando a little after the Heat Vs. Thunder finals game 2
had started, luckily they had paused the game so that we could watch it
all. Off course we went to sleep late
that night. On Friday morning (Kim's Birthday) we went to have breakfast at Keke's
Cafe. The food was great! Then we went around shopping, our main goal was to
visit a consignment store Kim had been wanting to go to. We had a lot of fun that afternoon walking
around beautiful winter park, the shops and scenery were great, from the store
with all of the old school candies, to the yummy pastries and gelato we ate.
To finish off the day we went to have dinner at Café Tu Tu
Tango. Awesome place, there used to be one in Miami, but it’s gone now. Great food (tapas) and the fun atmosphere is
the best part of it all. We met there with Kim’s parents and Cata & Franco.
Tu Tu Tango
= Fun Time
Early on Saturday morning we got our stuff ready and headed
about 2 hours to Fort De Soto, for a fun day at the beach. We had a great time: beach, friends, food,
and laughter!



1 comment:
I know I an super late but I love this!!! Thanks so much for coming!!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment